2021 BETA 250 RR RACE
Price excludes $150 PDI & $485 Freight
IF YOU GOT IT TWIST IT!
WORLD ENDURO CHAMPION! ENOUGH SAID!
Each year, Beta’s second wave of new models includes its Race Editions. These are the competition-oriented version of their off-road two-strokes and dual-sport bikes, and have upgraded suspension and other features.
Diaphragm Clutch: this new clutch provides a lighter clutch pull while offering a more progressive control, significantly reducing rider fatigue. Both engagement and disengagement have been improved, while the clutch is now capable of transmitting even more torque. Riders can also adjust the clutch settings with three different spring options to suit his/her clutch feel.
Silencer: the smaller diameter silencer improves the top-end performance and tractability of the engine
All race edition models come with KYB closed cartridge front forks. For 2022 the forks have been meticulously massaged with new valving specs to provide more suppleness over rocky terrain. Beta engineers have worked exclusively with KYB further developing the fork to provide a balanced feel.
Other features include:
- Front axle pull for quick tire changes
- Moto-style Red Vertigo handguards
- Metzeler Six Days off-road tires
- Extra wide billet machined alloy footpegs
- Dual-material rear sprocket for added chain life (outer ring is hardened steel),
- Red billet caps (4-stroke), black anodized gear lever, & brake pedal, red alloy chain tensioner
- New Racing graphics
- Dedicated blue racing saddle