2021 BETA 390 RR RACE
Price excludes $150 PDI & $485 Freight
FAST AND SMOOTH! DO IT ALL!
Each year, Beta’s second wave of new models includes its Race Editions. These are the competition-oriented version of their off-road two-strokes and dual-sport bikes, and have upgraded suspension and other features.
The big news for 2022 is all four-stroke RR Race Editions now come standard with an exclusive traction control system. This system provides the rider the ability with the push of a button to enable traction control while riding in slippery conditions reducing fatigue and at the same time providing the rider with more control. Traction Control button on all 4-Stroke Race Editions
All race edition models come with KYB closed cartridge front forks. For 2022 the forks have been meticulously massaged with new valving specs to provide more suppleness over rocky terrain. Beta engineers have worked exclusively with KYB further developing the fork to provide a balanced feel.
Other features include:
- Front axle pull for quick tire changes
- Moto-style Red Vertigo handguards
- Metzeler Six Days off-road tires
- Extra wide billet machined alloy footpegs
- Dual-material rear sprocket for added chain life (outer ring is hardened steel),
- Red billet caps (4-stroke), black anodized gear lever, & brake pedal, red alloy chain tensioner
- New Racing graphics
- Dedicated blue racing saddle