2023 BETA 300 RR RACE
Price excludes $400 PDI $600 Freight $150 Doc
WORLD ENDURO CHAMPION! ENOUGH SAID!
Each year, Beta’s second wave of new models includes its Race Editions. These are the competition-oriented version of their off-road two-strokes and dual-sport bikes, and have upgraded suspension and other features.
The 2023 Beta RR Race Edition lineup of two-strokes is here, and there is one big change this year. These high-performance enduro motorcycles from Italy now get a KYB C46 rear shock to match the KYB AOS closed cartridge fork. The standard RRs continue to use Sachs ZF suspension. Otherwise, the quartet of two-strokes in the eight-model RR Race Edition lineup is virtually unchanged from last year.
While we have you, we can give you a quick rundown of what differentiates the RR Race Edition two-strokes from the standard RR enduro bikes.
2023 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
- The Beta 300 RR Race Edition’s engine significantly differs from the standard RR. It has a different cylinder head and power valve. Additionally, the transfer and exhaust porting is different, as is the ignition timing.
- Handguards. Not only do the RR Race Editions get handguards, but this year they have new Beta-designed and manufactured hand protection. They’re larger in previous years for more hand guarding.
- Billet aluminum footpegs. These pegs are wider and have stainless steel gripper pins.
- Front axle pull for quick tire changes
- Metzeler Six Days off-road tires
- Extra wide billet machined alloy footpegs
- Dual-material rear sprocket for added chain life (outer ring is hardened steel),
- Red billet caps (4-stroke), black anodized gear lever, & brake pedal, red alloy chain tensioner
- New Racing graphics
- Dedicated blue racing saddle
Frame Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the
Wheelbase 1482 mm
Max length 2172 mm
Max width 815 mm
Max height 1270 mm
Seat height 930 mm
Ground clearance 320 mm
Footrest height 407 mm
Dry weight 103,5 kg (front 50,8 kg; rear 52,7 kg)
Fuel tank capacity 9,5 l.
Cooling system capacity 1,3 l.
Front suspension Hydraulic USD fork with ø 48 mm shaft
Rear suspension Monoshock with progressive compound lever
Shock absorber stroke 135 mm
Front wheel travel 295 mm
Rear wheel travel 290 mm
Front brake Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper
Rear brake Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper
Front rim 21 x 1,6 – 36 holes
Rear rim 18 x 2,15 – 36 holes
Front tyre 90/90 – 21
Rear tyre 140/80 -18