2023 BETA 125 RR RACE
Price excludes $400 PDI $600 Freight $150 Doc
READY TO SCREAM!
The 2023 Beta RR Race Edition lineup of two-strokes is here, and there is one big change this year. These high-performance enduro motorcycles from Italy now get a KYB C46 rear shock to match the KYB AOS closed cartridge fork. The standard RRs continue to use Sachs ZF suspension. Otherwise, the quartet of two-strokes in the eight-model RR Race Edition lineup is virtually unchanged from last year.
While we have you, we can give you a quick rundown of what differentiates the RR Race Edition two-strokes from the standard RR enduro bikes.
2023 Beta 125 RR Race Edition
- Quick release front axle pull. To aid in wheel changes in race conditions, the front axle of each race edition gets an alloy lever with red anodization.
- Metzeler tires. Although the photos show Maxxis MaxxEnduro tires on the 2023 RR Race Editions, Beta assures us that the bikes will arrive in the United States with Metzeler Six Days rubber.
Gripper seat. It has an anti-slip cover with a built-in pouch, plus a stylish blue color
Other features include:
- Front axle pull for quick tire changes
- Moto-style Red Vertigo handguards
- Metzeler Six Days off-road tires
- Extra wide billet machined alloy footpegs
- Dual-material rear sprocket for added chain life (outer ring is hardened steel),
- Red billet caps (4-stroke), black anodized gear lever, & brake pedal, red alloy chain tensioner
- New Racing graphics
- Dedicated blue racing saddle
Frame Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the
Wheelbase 1477 mm
Max length 2167 mm
Max width 815 mm
Max height 1270 mm
Seat height 930 mm
Ground clearance 325 mm
Footrest height 410 mm
Dry weight 94,0kg (front 45,0 kg; rear 49,0 kg)
Fuel tank capacity 9,5 l.
Reserve 2,3 l.
Cooling system capacity 1,3 l.
Front suspension Hydraulic USD fork with ø 48 mm shaft
Rear suspension Monoshock with progressive compound lever
Shock absorber stroke 135 mm
Front wheel travel 295 mm
Rear wheel travel 290 mm
Front brake Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper
Rear brake Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper
Front rim 21 x 1,6 – 36 fori
Rear rim 18 x 1,85 – 36 fori
Front tyre 90/90 – 21
Rear tyre 120/90 -18
Type Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled
Bore 54 mm
Stroke 54,5 mm
Displacement 124,8 cc
Compression ratio 15,2:1
Exhaust Valve BPV system
Starter kick starter
Ignition AC Kokusan – digital CDI
Spark plug NGK BR9ECMVX
Induction system induction reed
Carburettor Keihin PWK 36
Clutch wet multi-disc with reverse opening
Primary drive Z.23/73
Transmission 6 gears
Final transmission chain
Engine oil SAE 10W/40
Consumption l/100 km 3,3
Pollution Co2 [g/km] 76,2