2022 BETA 200 RR RACE
Price excludes $150 PDI & $485 Freight
LIGHTWEIGHT! BIG POWER!
Power valve: Modified head and replace two power valves with a single stiffer valve. This translates to increased power at mid to high engine speeds.
Features on all Race Editions
Machined black anodized triple clamps, similar to the standard models but with a race-inspired coating to make the bike stand out.
Lighter weight over the standard RR models due to the removal of the oil injection system, on 2-Stroke models. The oil injection can be added as an accessory if the rider desires to run straight fuel. (Not available on the 125 RR Race Edition)
Other features include:
- Front axle pull for quick tire changes
- Moto-style Red Vertigo handguards
- Metzeler Six Days off-road tires
- Extra wide billet machined alloy footpegs
- Dual-material rear sprocket for added chain life (outer ring is hardened steel),
- Red billet caps (4-stroke), black anodized gear lever, & brake pedal, red alloy chain tensioner
- New Racing graphics
- Dedicated blue racing saddle