2023 BETA 200 RR RACE
Price excludes $400 PDI $600 Freight $150 Doc.
LIGHTWEIGHT! BIG POWER!
Power valve: Modified head and replace two power valves with a single stiffer valve. This translates to increased power at mid to high engine speeds.
The 2023 Beta RR Race Edition lineup of two-strokes is here, and there is one big change this year. These high-performance enduro motorcycles from Italy now get a KYB C46 rear shock to match the KYB AOS closed cartridge fork. The standard RRs continue to use Sachs ZF suspension. Otherwise, the quartet of two-strokes in the eight-model RR Race Edition lineup is virtually unchanged from last year.
While we have you, we can give you a quick rundown of what differentiates the RR Race Edition two-strokes from the standard RR enduro bikes.
2023 Beta 200 RR Race Edition
- ZF hybrid rear sprocket. It has a lightweight aluminum base with a toothed steel outer ring for enhanced durability. Also, the chain tensioner is red billet aluminum.
- Black-anodized shift lever and brake pedal, plus a billet-aluminum transmission filler cap with red anodization. These upgrades are primarily cosmetic.
- The graphics are new and specific to the Race Edition. That includes the red-and-blue wheel decals.
Other features include:
- Front axle pull for quick tire changes
- Metzeler Six Days off-road tires
- Extra wide billet machined alloy footpegs
- Dual-material rear sprocket for added chain life (outer ring is hardened steel),
- Red billet caps (4-stroke), black anodized gear lever, & brake pedal, red alloy chain tensioner
- New Racing graphics
- Dedicated blue racing saddle
Frame Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the
Wheelbase 1477 mm
Max length 2167 mm
Max width 815 mm
Max height 1270 mm
Seat height 930 mm
Ground clearance 325 mm
Footrest height 410 mm
Dry weight 97,0kg (front 47,0 kg; rear 50,0 kg)
Fuel tank capacity 9,5 l.
Reserve 2,3 l.
Cooling system capacity 1,3 l.
Front suspension Hydraulic USD fork with ø 48 mm shaft
Rear suspension Monoshock with progressive compound lever
Shock absorber stroke 135 mm
Front wheel travel 295 mm
Rear wheel travel 290 mm
Front brake Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper
Rear brake Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper
Front rim 21 x 1,6 – 36 fori
Rear rim 18 x 1,85 – 36 fori
Front tyre 90/90 – 21
Rear tyre 140/80 -18