2024 BETA X-TRAINER 300
Price excludes $400 PDI $600 Freight $150 Doc
Beta launches Xtrainer MY2024!
After the model’s early success, and the complete overhaul launched in the last Model Year, Beta is once again updating its Xtrainer in both form and function, further expanding the field of use of the most versatile bike from Rignano sull’Arno.
Xtrainer is a bike that offers a simply unique package of technical equipment, performance, ergonomics and design, and for the new Model Year boasts new graphics which highlight the shape of the recently redesigned conveyors. The latest restyling lends the bike style, modernity and elegance, for a ride that is anything but ordinary: in fact, it is eXTraordinary.
The elements in this perfect recipe can be summarised as follows:
- Lighter weight: just 99 kg, for a bike that is extremely agile and intuitive, even for novices;
- Seat height: reduced by 20mm compared to the RR range, provides more confidence and safety in tricky conditions;y
- Brakes: Nissin, with discs measuring 260mm at the front and 240mm at the rear;
- Fork and Single Shock: R16V with 43mm stanchions at the front and progressive leverage at
the rear. The suspension can be fully customised, the fork offering adjustable spring pre-load and rebound while the single shock is adjustable in terms of its spring pre-load, compression and rebound.
- Beta Progressive Valve: tthe Beta Progressive exhaust valve can be externally adjusted by the rider, allowing engine performance to be effectively adapted to suit every kind of conditions.
- Map switch device with handlebar button: Two positions for faster or slower engine
- Fuel Tank transparent tank with 8.8 litre capacity;
- Automatic mixer: located beneath the seat (which is easily opened at the touch of a button),
it does away with the need for the oil-fuel premix;
- Soft tyres: their soft compound and aggressive design guarantee grip in every situation, the rider benefiting from responses that are less twitchy with respect to a tyre with a stiffer sidewall.
- Cooling fan: although the two-stroke engine offers good thermal equilibrium, the fan is mounted as standard on Xtrainer, to ensure the engine always maintains the ideal running temperature, even on slower routes;
- Electric starter: precise and reliable, essential when restarting the bike in tricky situations;
- Engine and clutch: derived from the RR, engine delivery is sufficiently tempered to suit the
characteristics of Xtrainer.
Wheelbase 1467 mm
Max length 2157 mm
Max width 802 mm
Max height 1245 mm
Seat height 910 mm
Ground clearance 320 mm
Dry weight 99 kg (front 48 kg; rear 51 kg)
Fuel tank capacity 8,8 l.
Oil tank capacity 650cc
Cooling system capacity 1,3 l.
Front suspension Hydraulic USD fork with ø 43 mm shaft
Rear suspension Monoshock with progressive compound lever
Shock absorber stroke 110 mm
Front wheel travel 270 mm
Rear wheel travel 270 mm
Front brake Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper
Rear brake Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper
Front rim 21 x 1,6 – 36 holes
Rear rim 18 x 1,85 – 36 holes
Front tyre 80/100 – 21
Rear tyre 140/80 -18
Type Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled
Bore 73 mm
Stroke 69,9 mm
Displacement 292,3 cc
Compression ratio 11,55:1
Exhaust Valve BPV Systsem
Starter electric starter
Ignition AC Kokusan – digital CDI with oil pump controller
Spark plug NGK GR7CI8
Induction system induction reed
Lubrication Mixing with electronic pump
Carburettor Keihin PWK 36
Clutch wet multi-disc clutch
Primary drive Z.27/72
Transmission 6 gears
Final transmission chain
Engine oil SAE 10W/40